Thursday 15 March 2012

Life Is Funny When You Think About It

Cognitive Conflict

Ever so often when browsing the internet, I come across really interesting stuff that makes me wonder why we communicate the way we do or make certain decisions. I realize that sometimes I experience mental conflict when trying to make a decision.

 Say for instance, wondering whether I should say something to someone because I know (morally) it's the right thing to do given the situation but at the same time thinking that I shouldn't. Or what about saying something and doing the total opposite.

 It happens in social networking and in other cases, even with restaurants that have nice motto's that tell you that they care whilst the workers treat you with disdain. This video offers a different perspective based on the conflict that goes on in the mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment